Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Here's Where It Get's Interesting!

Hey Avid Readers!! This is the point where it gets really, really interesting on my end and yours! I've begun trading for items that are quite valuable. Today, hopefully I will exchange my rocking chair for my most valuable trade thus far. I try not to blog about trades until I have it in hand (which should be some time this evening). So on that note, stay tuned tonight for the exciting update!

I want to take a moment to thank you, my readers, for being committed to following this story! To date, we have just under 1000 people who have logged in to check out my story! All in just over 2 weeks!! Also, there are 6 different countries represented in that figure including Russia, Germany, The Netherlands, Honduras, the United Kingdom and the USA! HOW COOL IS THAT! This thing has gone international!

Now, I know that I have not been writing nearly as often, but the thing about having more valuable items to trade is that it is really going to take the right person who wants or needs the items that I have to offer or someone who wants to be awesome and has the means to help me out. All that to say, it might be a while between posts simply because it's going to take longer to find a trade. This is only a projection, however, because I didn't think I would trade the rocking chair so quickly and for something so awesome, but I got the offer on Sunday for the chair and have been waiting for today when we can go make it happen! So my promise to you is that as soon as I have a trade confirmed and in hand, I will let you all know!

I tell you what, this has been such an exciting journey! You all have made this whole process possible and I'm excited to one day write the final submission for this adventure as my journey reaches its awesome conclusion. I mean seriously, I started with a broken water-gun and I am about to finalize a trade for an item worth in the vicinity of $400-500! I'm hoping that I can reach my goal within about 10 more trades.

I can't tell you much, because details are not finalized, but the next leg of this journey might include a power presence known as the internationally recognized bassmaster.com website and B.A.S.S. Organization. I'm really excited about the possibilities and I'm looking forward to seeing where this road will take me! Only time will tell! Stay tuned for more exciting updates as the story of "trading on up to a bass boat" unfolds!


If you want to be part of this and might have something to trade down the road, let me know and we can work something out when the time comes! My number is 432-twoeighteight-four7zero6 and my email address is cag04f@acu.edu!

No comments:

Post a Comment